Discover Tecniwork Premium
The product has been added to the cart Go to cart >
You have reached the max. qty. of
Product added to wishlist
Product removed from wishlist
Product saved for later
Product added to cart
The following products have been updated
Prices on Tecniwork.it are visible after logging into the website reserved to professionals only.
Disposable Bowie & Dick test, ready-to-use package ideal to assess steam penetration in Class B autoclaves.
It allows both the vacuum condition of the autoclave within the chamber and verify the nature of the used steam.
It highlights autoclave malfunctioning and clearly indicates the cause.
Following the vacuum phases, the chemical indicator on the Test Card changes colour to black, indicating that sufficient air has been removed to allow steam to fully penetrate. If residual air was trapped during the vapour phase, the colour change will be incomplete and uneven.
The following can be noted on the test sheet: location, machine, cycle, date and operator, for correct archiving.
- After any repair or maintenance work
- In the event of the autoclave being moved.
Packaging 1 pc.
Operating conditions: 134°C for 3.5 minutes
Dimensions: 122 x 122 mm
Colour change indication: Pink to Black.
Method of use:
- place the BD Test Pack in the lowest tray at the front
- perform the test with an empty chamber; the test is accurate when performed with an empty chamber. Do not use the cycle to sterilise any devices or packs.
- start the sterilisation or test cycle if the autoclave has a specific one. Remove the BD Test Pack from the autoclave.
- open the BD Test Pack and examine the BD Test Sheet. The test is considered positive if the chemical indicator has turned to the prescribed colour. The autoclave cycle phase is running.
- Record the information and retain the Test.
more than 3,000 products for your job
free shipments under competitive terms
all over Italy
The service will be activated from its very purchase and it is possible to benefit from free shipments at once.
Orders will be delivered with express forwarder in 2/3 working days, depending on stock availability.
The service is valid for shipments all over Italy.
The service cannot be applied on orders placed prior to the service’s purchase date.
If you leave the page all the data will be lost
Thank you for signing up for our Newsletter